Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Messages

Friday, December 19. I was at least as shocked as my students that we had school today. Parents and students alike deserve enormous credit for making it to school despite sleet, freezing rain, and bitter cold. My entire homeroom was in attendance today. I think we are the only homeroom who can make that claim. Way to go!





My first hour students had the choice of writing messages for posting to this site for your viewing pleasure:


I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

You all rock my socks!
See ya later!

Love,

-Shelby


Merry Christmas
-Jessica


If you live in an apartment, don't forget to buzz in big red.
-Anonymous student


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. For those who celebrate other religions, happy holidays!

-Lawrenzo


Merry Christmas!
- Samantha*


Happy what?

-Ryan


Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Shout out to my 3 bestest buddies, Jenna, Jessikah, Brittny.
Yours till the butter flies,
-N'Dgo


Have an Amazziiingggg X-mas or whatever you celebrate!


-Tony ann


I wish everyone a Happy Holiday & an awesome New Year!
From Ms. Grumbine's awesome Science Student,
-Brittany
Shout Out to all my family & friends!


Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Shout out to my bestest friends, N'Dgo, Brittany, Jayaida, Tiana, Princess, Corrina, Bianca, Brianna, Paris.
From Ms. Grumbine's favorite student,
Jessikah Campbell

Merry Christmas,
Aerial
Make sure the fat man doesn't take your cookies!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Have an awesome holiday.
- Kaylee